Today, business owners and managers are having to justify their technology investments. Many business owners and IT managers are now expected to demonstrate the return-on-investment (ROI) for new information technology with a business case for IT solutions they plan to investement in.
By engaging 2way Technology to conduct a Technology Assessment, we can help your organisation gain an insight into the current technical environment of your organisation, which in-turn provides a guide as to what areas your ogranisation should be focusing on when making technology investement decisions.
Why The Need For a Small Business Technology Assessment?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you satisfied with your current information technology investments?
- Is your technology aligned with your business goals and strategic objectives?
- Does your current technology deliver bottom-line benefits for your company?
- Are you confident in building a business case to evaluate new technology?
- Are you confident in deploying new technology in your business?
- Are the benefits of IT in your business quantifiable when compared to cost?
Using proven methodologies developed over years of experience and knowledge in performing engagements for a number of corporate organisations spread across a range of vertical industries, we can explore, assess and report on the following key areas of your business' Information Technology systems:
- IT needs and strategic opportunities
- IT strategy
- Business systems
- Application environment
- Technical infrastructure
- Overall IT investment
- Potential costs & benefits of new technology investments
Technology Assessment Benefits
Our Technology Assessments enables you to maximise your technology investment and through implementing our recommendations you will achieve a significant improvement within your business systems.
- Achieve maximum returns from technology investment
- Improve resilience of your I.T. infrastructure
- Reduce TCO & attain long-term investment returns
Please contact us if you would like to meet with one of our consultants for a free, no-obligation discussion about a Technology Assessment for your business.
Keywords: IT Assessment, IT Risk Assessment, IT Security Risk Assessment, IT Evaluation, IT Report, IT System, IT Business, IT Audit, Infrastructure Assessment, Information Technology Assessment, Information Technology Risk Assessment, Technology Assessment, Information Technology Report, Information Technology Audit, Information Technology Requirements, Information Technology Auditing, Tech Assessment, Technology Evaluation, Technology Report
IT Services Portfolio
- Maintenance & Support
- Managed Services
- Proactive Problem Prevention
- IT Security & Risk Audits
- Technology Assessments
- Business IT Assessments
- Business Continuity
- Strategic IT Planning
- Software Licensing
- Application Packaging
- Asset Procurement